Above pic courtesy of kipphi @ Deviantart.
Anyway, let's get down to business and
This Journal is Semi-Friends Only. I'm open to anyone who shares my interests and my obsession with Japanese TV and culture. But it's okay even if we don't share many interests at all, as long as I think we'll get along just fine. You'll love this place if you like any of the following:
1. Cute Japanese boys. Due to the fact that I'm biased toward certain actors, there will be pictures of some more than others.
2. Chibis. Anything chibi. If you like chibis in general, welcome!
3. Animals. I especially welcome all horse and cat lovers.
4. Music. I listen to a crap-load of j-pop and c-pop. I also like to sing. Shower singers unite!
5. Harry Potter. Currently writing a fanfic of it which I am posting to LJ when I feel like it. Feel free to read and comment and enjoy.
7. Grimm, Power Rangers, My Little Pony, the list goes on, but ask if you are not sure we share fandoms.
8. Anime. While I'm not really much of an anime addict these days, I still like to talk about it. Bonus points to anyone who adores/used to adore Gundam Wing, Cardcaptor Sakura, and or Yu-Gi-Oh! (the original series, not the how-many-sequels-have-they-done-already?
9. Robot Unicorn Attack! Always I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony oh love!
10. Books. Any Rick Riordan fans out there? Kane Chronicle and Percy Jackson fans will love me, I've read every book from those series so far, and I want to hear what other people think about the books.
11. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic = Can you feel the magic too? :D
12. Yaoi. If my pervy side doesn't scare you, we'll get along just fine. ^_^ I also ship people and enjoy reading and discussing smutty things. Surprise, surprise, I'm also maintainer and owner of my first and only community, tokusmut. Feel free to join if you like Kamen Rider and yaoi! :D
Friends are always welcome, though I might not comment on your LJ unless I have something to say. I do read all the latest posts from people on my friends list though, so even if I don't comment, rest assured that I do read everybody's posts.
Oh, and of course, comment here to be added so I know who you are. :)
To all my recently made new friends, welcome! Enjoy your stay in my LJ, and always feel free to